Sabado, Agosto 25, 2012

Now a days people are so casual in saying "I
LOVE YOU" to their partners, that they have
forgotten I LOVE YOU' s REAL meaning. Lets try
to remind them what that means !
♥ "I love you" means that I accept you for the
person that you are and 
that I do not wish to
change you into someone else.♥
♥ It means that I do not expect perfection
from you just as you do not expect it from
me.♥
♥ It means that I will love you and stand by
you, even through the worst of times.♥
♥ It means loving you when you're in a bad
mood or too tired to do the things I want to
do.♥
♥ It means loving you when you're down not
just when you're fun to be with.♥
♥ It means that I know your deepest secrets
and do not judge you for them asking in
return only that you do not judge me for
mine. ♥
♥ It means that I care enough to fight for
what we have and that I love enough not to
let go. ♥
♥ It means thinking of you, dreaming of you,
wanting and needing you constantly, and
hoping that you feel the same way for me..♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento